ASAP Travelwize assists clients applying Visa for the People's Republic of China (wef: July 1st, 2011)
Why stand in line for hours waiting for your visa? One mistake in your paperwork can lead to a frustrating experience. Let us wait in line for you and process your important documents.
1. Complete the application form-V.2013 (4 pages). Form has to be printed clearly; no hand-written format will be accepted by the Consulate. (ASAP Travelwize can assist you to print the form, if you have no access to type it out.)
2. One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Apply China Tibet Visa need approval notice from China Tibet Tourism Bureau is required if you intend to travel to the Tibet Autonomous Region (Telephone number for the Tourism Bureau: 86-891-6834313, fax number: 86-891-6834632).
5. An applicant born in China who is applying for a Chinese visa with his or her new foreign passport is required to submit his or her Chinese passport or last foreign passport.
6. A child of Chinese descent and born in foreign country who applies for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to submit his or her Birth Certificate and foreign passport or foreign permanent resident permit (e.g. Green Card) of one of his or her parents.
7. Non-US passport bearers shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the US(together with their copies).
8. Tourists to China shall provide round trip air tickets and hotel reservation (together with their copies).
9. Applicants visiting friends or family members shall provide round trip air tickets and certificates of kinship or invitation letter (together with their copies).
10. U.S citizens with passports valid for at least 12 months may apply for multi-entry tourist visas for 12 months.
11. Former Chinese Visa records ( if any, together with their copies).
12. Other files consuls request.
Mail your original Passport, one photo, Application form, and fee (not include return postage fee) to ASAP Travelwize.
Check written to: ASAP Travelwize Mail to: 9400 Bellaire Blvd., Unit 207, Houston, TX 77036
Tourist visas are generally issued to applicants who intend to visit China for sightseeing, visiting family or friends.
Number of Entry
Our Service fee
Single Entry or Double Entries
Multiple Entries for 6 Months or more
Multiple Entries for 120 Months (10 years)
The regular processing time is 4 – 5 working days. For express service, additional fees of $50 for 1 working day processing, and information must be received before 10:00am (Since 2014, Chinese Consulate – Houston office has stopped express service until further notice) and a $30 fee for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.
申 請 中 國 簽 証 所 需 文 件一、提供文件