Feb N. Louisana - Mardi Gras - Two Days Tour
Mid Mar TX Wild Flowers Festival - One Day Tour
Jun/Jul Peach Picking - One Day Tour
Aug/Sept Lavender/Winery - One Day Tour
Mid Oct TX Tyler Rose Festival - Two Days Tour
Nov TX Renaissance Festival - One Day Tour
Call us for details: (713) 777-1717
**SCROLL DOWN FOR 2013 SEASONAL SIGNATURE TOUR**
(English version of the itinerary is posted under the Chinese itinerary)
價錢: 每人USD$ 169.00 (二人一房計); 三人一房(二床)每人$149.00
四人一房 (二床)每人$129.00; 單人房每人$199.00
全程豪華巴士接送，一晚住宿, 二頓午餐,一頓西式晚餐和美式自助早餐, 每天一瓶飲用水, 景點門票，華語和英語導遊，幸運抽獎。
費用包括: 集合地點: 9889百利大道(敦煌商塲)
早上八時正由西南區百利大道停車場出發。午餐(包括)後，前往有四百五十種標本的野生動物博物館參觀. 午後到達有玫瑰花之都的Tyler市, 參觀香氣四溢, 有超過14,000株盛放玫瑰的玫瑰花園及到全美最大的玫瑰花展覽會。在玫瑰花園,看玫瑰皇后給你揮手與玫瑰皇后近距離接觸, 你極有機會與皇后握手及享受玫瑰皇后請你品荼。跟著參觀玫瑰培殖園及了解玫瑰花的培殖方法。傍晚在富有特式的香薰屋西餐廳享受晚餐(包括),現場有樂隊助興。晚飯後, 入住旅館。(自由活動)
早上在旅館享用歐陸式早餐(包括)，上午遊覽Tyler downtown市區。午餐(包括)後,參觀玫瑰花博物館, 尋找世界聞名玫瑰皇后選舉的足跡。回到玫瑰培殖園, 這時, 大家不防購買特別品種的玫瑰回家。(贈送每房間首兩位參團貴賓每人玫瑰花一盤)
下午開始回程之路, 在車上有幸運抽獎, 傍晚7時半左右返回休士頓結束二天的歡樂假期。
- 報名時每位須繳付全數旅遊費用，恕不退還，由於假期節日關係, 名額均有限, 先到先得。
- 如果團友選擇停放車子在停車塲, 車子如有損壞, 怏捷旅遊和停車塲不會負任何責任和賠償費用。
責任問題: 本公司採用各類觀光交通工具及酒店，如飛機，酒店及遊覽車等，其對客個人生命及行李的安全問題。各機構公司均訂立有各種不同之條例，以對客負責。如遇行李遺失等情形，當根據各同機構公司所訂閱之安全條例辨理。概與本公司無涉。若遇特殊情況，如罷工或暴動，天氣惡劣影響交通，航機或當地酒店突告客滿，航機取消或更改時間等，而必須將行程更改或取消任何一項遊覽節目及膳食。本公司得依照當時情況作出安排。在此情況下所引致之損 失，根據本公司條例處理，團友不可得無故反對或退出。
Travel Date: October 19 (Sat.) ~ 20, 2013 (Sun.)
Price: Double Occupancy: $169/person; Triple Occupancy (2 beds): $149/person; Quad Occupancy (2 beds): $129/person; Single $199.00
Price Including: Luxury motor coach transportation, one night accommodation, one breakfast, two lunches, and one dinner included, bottled drinking water every day, admission of attractions (as stated), and Chinese/English tour guide.
Brief Itinerary, Day 1: Oct 19 (Saturday)
Gathering at 9889 Dung Huang Plaza parking lot at 7:45am and depart at 8:00am sharp.
Short visit to Seven Oaks.
-Take a breath of crisp invigorating air and stretch your body out then we will continue our trip.
Visit Brookshire Wild Animal Museum
Heading to Tyler, TX - Rose Capital of the Nation. By arriving the Tyler Municipal Rose Garden, you'll be overwhelmed by the unbelievable aroma of thousands of roses displayed in artful arrangements at the Rose Garden. Over 40,000 rose bushes and over 500 varieties of roses. Over 100,000 people from around the world visit the Rose Garden annually.
· meet the 80th Tyler Rose Queen and she will invite us for the Queen’s Tea - be enchanted by courtly costumes.
· Tour the Rose Nursery
A rose expert will come out and explain how to plant roses, where to plant them, and teach you how to become a “rose-ologist! Get ready to buy your favorite plant home (the next day) - you cannot resist!
· Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at one of the finest Boutiques and Restaurants in East Texas. A unique dining experience in a European atmosphere.
· Check-in hotel. (Quality Inn & Conference Center or similar)
Brief Itinerary, Day 2: Oct 20 (Sunday)
Continental breakfast at the hotel
· Visit Tyler downtown
· Experience the magic of the Tyler Rose Museum
-Showcases the history of the Rose Festival and rose industry.
-Discover why people keep coming back, year after year, to be part of Texas' most beautiful event.
Everybody (first 2 guests share one room) who joins this tour gets a pot of rose as souvenir!
· Back to Houston at around 7:30pm and complete our 2 days enjoyable journey.
Terms & conditions and responsibility for travelers:
· Full payment is required to be paid at the time of booking, no refund.
· Name list needs to be given and full payment is expected on/before October 12, 2013.
· Tour price does not include gratuities of all meals and gratuity for tour director and driver, suggest $5.00 per day per passenger, total is $10.00 per day per passenger.
· ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to make any changes to the itinerary, attractions visited, and hotel accommodations without any abatement in price.
· ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment for any reason. Company’s sole liability shall be to refund the actual cost of the tour paid only.
· Based on local fire safety regulation, no rooms can exceed 2 beds. Triple or quarter-room based on two full size beds only.
· All tour arrangements will be subject to the itinerary and ASAP Travelwize accepts no responsibilities for consequences due to any conditions such as riots, strikes, damage or loss of travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay be caused by the above, ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to substitute with similar itinerary and hotel accommodation.
· ASAP Travelwize acts only as agent for the transportation companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury or loss arising out of the independent transportation company. These issues are subjects to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
· ASAP Travelwize & Chinese Community Center and parking lot owner will not responsible for any damage or loss to vehicles parked at the parking lot. We strongly recommend carpool to lower down the number of vehicles parked at any parking lot.